Sydney Sonoda firstname.lastname@example.org 734-478-8460
You will be required to have uploaded a physical form to your online account in order to check-in on the day of the camp. You may have a physician sign the attached physical form form or use a copy of a sports physical signed by a physician. The physical must have been completed within 13 months of the start of the camp. Athletes cannot participate until a completed form is uploaded to their account. Follow these steps to upload your form:
- Click the Log In Here button at the top of the page.
- Use the same log in information you used to initially register for camp.
- Click the Proceed to My Account button or the Account button at the top of the page.
- Click the "Files" button which corresponds with the order from camp.
- Click the "Browse" button and select the file you wish to upload.
- Click the "Upload" button and that's it! The file will automatically be uploaded to the player profile for camp.
Additional REQUIRED Forms
Download the two additional forms below and email them to Sydney Sonoda at email@example.com.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH NCAA RULES, MICHIGAN SPORTS CAMPS are open to any and all that would like to attend, but may limit attendance based on several factors, such as AGE, NUMBER AND GRADE LEVEL. HOWEVER, CAMP ATTENDANCE AT MICHIGAN (INCLUDING ATTENDANCE AT ELITE OR ADVANCED CAMPS) IS NEVER RESTRICTED BY A CAMPER'S SKILL LEVEL OR COMPETITIVE EXPERIENCE.
Site design, hosting, and online registration services provided by SDI Camps