Lora Durkee firstname.lastname@example.org 734-647-1201
Meet the Team Camp
Meet the Team Camp is open to boys ages 7-12. This camp is a great way to meet, get to know and work with current members of the Michigan Soccer team and staff. The entire 2018 Michigan Soccer team will be on hand to interact with the campers, sign autographs and play games.
- 6 hours of coaching from UM staff and players
- Exclusive invite to watch a UM Men’s Soccer training session in the fall and receive a tour of the athletic facilities used by the teams. Date TBD.
- Camper Tee Shirt
- Each 2018 "Meet the Team" camper will receive (2) complimentary tickets to our home opener on Friday, August 24th, vs. the University of Tulsa. A promo code for the tickets will be emailed to you once camp has begun.
U-M Soccer Complex, 2250 S. State Street, Ann Arbor 48104
You will be required to have uploaded a physical form to your online account in order to check-in on the day of the camp. You may have a physician sign the attached physical form or use a copy of a sports physical signed by a physician. The physical must have been completed within 13 months of the start of the camp. Athletes cannot participate until a completed form is uploaded to their account. Follow these steps to upload your form:
- Click the Log In Here button at the top of the page.
- Use the same log in information you used to initially register for camp.
- Click the Proceed to My Account button or the Account button at the top of the page.
- Click the "Files" button which corresponds with the order from camp.
- Click the "Browse" button and select the file you wish to upload.
- Click the "Upload" button and that's it! The file will automatically be uploaded to the player profile for camp.
Registration will be held from 8:30am-9:00am, at the University of Michigan Soccer Complex, 2250 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI. Campers will receive a t-shirt at check in. Each camper will need to bring their own snacks and lunch as well as a water bottle or Gatorade. Camp will finish at 3pm at the U-M Soccer Stadium
Gatorade and water will be available on the field
Date: AUGUST 4, 2018
Ages: OPEN TO ANY AND ALL BOYS 7–12 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF CAMP
Medical Care: We will have a first responder on duty at all camp sessions for treatment of minor injuries.
Should a camper need to withdraw from camp, a refund will be issued minus a $75 administrative fee IF the cancellation is requested by July 20, 2018. In the event of a cancellation, campers may transfer their camp credit to a different Elite Soccer Academy, LLC session. No refund will be issued for a cancellation made after July 20, 2018.
Meet the Team CampLoading... Coming Soon Registration Closed
Please have all medical/insurance information handy prior to beginning online registration. You will be asked to provide medical history, insurance information, etc.
University of Michigan Soccer Complex
2250 S. State St
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
This camp is owned and operated by Elite Soccer Academy LLC. The University of Michigan is not responsible for any expenses related to your participation in the camp or costs incurred in the event of cancellation of all or any portion of the camp.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH NCAA RULES, MICHIGAN SPORTS CAMPS are open to any and all that would like to attend, but may limit attendance based on several factors, such as AGE, NUMBER AND GRADE LEVEL. HOWEVER, CAMP ATTENDANCE AT MICHIGAN (INCLUDING ATTENDANCE AT ELITE OR ADVANCED CAMPS) IS NEVER RESTRICTED BY A CAMPER'S SKILL LEVEL OR COMPETITIVE EXPERIENCE.
Site design, hosting, and online registration services provided by SDI Camps