Michigan Football Camp email@example.com 734-647-1232
A4: Ann Arbor's Aerial Assault Quarterback Camp is the nation's premier High School Quarterback Training School. Learn from some of the best quarterbacks and coaches in the sport of football, while competing with top high school quarterbacks from across the country!
Refund requests will be accepted up to one (1) week prior to the scheduled camp date. SDI Service Costs and a $25 Camp Administrative Fee will be withheld on all refunds. For all refund requests and inquiries, please email A4-QBCamp@umich.edu.
Follow these steps to upload your form:
- Click the Log In Here button at the top of the page.
- Use the same log in information you used to initially register for camp.
- Click the Proceed to My Account button or the Account button at the top of the page.
- Click the "Files" button which corresponds with the order from camp.
- Click the "Browse" button and select the file you wish to upload.
- Click the "Upload" button and that's it! The file will automatically be uploaded to the player profile for camp.
Date: June 17, 2017
9am - 5pm
Who: Grades 9 - 12
$200 ($175 if registered by June 1 at 11:59PM)Loading... Coming Soon Registration Closed
Please have all medical/insurance information handy prior to beginning online registration. You will be asked to provide medical history, insurance information, etc.
Glick Field House
1200 S State St
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
IN ACCORDANCE WITH NCAA RULES, MICHIGAN SPORTS CAMPS are open to any and all that would like to attend, but may limit attendance based on several factors, such as AGE, NUMBER AND GRADE LEVEL. HOWEVER, CAMP ATTENDANCE AT MICHIGAN (INCLUDING ATTENDANCE AT ELITE OR ADVANCED CAMPS) IS NEVER RESTRICTED BY A CAMPER'S SKILL LEVEL OR COMPETITIVE EXPERIENCE.
Site design, hosting, and online registration services provided by SDI Camps